Inkjet Ink Product Overview
Introduction of inkjet ink products provided by Taka Material & Systems Laboratory, Inc.
Product Lineup※ Corresponding to each type of printer head.
- 1. Dye Sublimation Inkjet Inks(Transfer/Direct)
- Exclusive inks that are sublimation transferred to a polyester material through hot pressing. TAKA sublimation transfer inkjet inks support a wide range of applications from apparel and fabrics to industrial materials.
- 2. Water-based Pigment Inks for Textile
- Inks blended with a binder (adhesive) to firmly adhere pigments to fibers through the application of heat while maintaining the breathability and water absorbency of the fabric.
- 3. Metallic Inks
- Metallic toned inkjet inks that provide an impressive sense of luster and a high level of discharge stability.
- 4. Water-based Dye Inks for Business
- Vivid inks excelling in stability with clear coloration.
- 5. Water-based Pigment Inks for Business
- Inks for posters and signs with advanced weather resistance and excellent color reproducibility.
- 6. UV Luminescent Inkjet Inks
- Inks that are ordinarily colorless and transparent but that magically emit light when irradiated with UV light.